• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 11:15:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 346
Total: 346

Ok, it's Tuesday, I think?

Started by Mugwump, December 19, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...A nice 40's sunny, breezy day for us here...still feels damp out tho.... huh

NCIS is a re-run tonight....probably back to new ones after the first of the year.... 2c2

..got the afternoon pot brewing.... |^|......pull up a chair, grab a cup  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It was 70 degrees today.  I like it warm but it most certainly should not be 70 toward the end of December.  Something ain't right with the climate.  Two weeks ago I was show bound for 2 days!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..it was 48degs last I looked..........back to 20s/30s tomorrow tho..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..dinner was good.........now to kick back and relax............big day shopping tomorrow.... |^|

...we're really looking forward to the family being here this weekend.....good times |^|

..anyone traveling for the holidays?
Jon

Mugwump

..time to read...............later folks  8)

Jon

Ron Sower

... got the WC done finally...then ordered the flat back 50 gallon water barrel to go in my closet...next, I'll find a pump....then set up the RO unit...No more toting the buckets...I hope!... |^|

...I was working on bypassing the thermocouple on one of my patio heaters when a couple of pals stopped by...so I stopped that and  broke out the Crown Royal mim mim mim...oh yeah!... won't work on anything involving gas and fire now...got a little buzz going on still after they left and we had pork roast, little red potatoes and carrots for dinner... :D

...not gonna be traveling this year...staying right here and we're having the Friday Night Diner's Group all together in clubhouse annex for a prime rib dinner on the 23rd and chicken or ham dinner Christmas day at the clubhouse...we have developed some really close friends here and enjoying sharing our times with them...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 19, 2017, 07:19:10 PM
...I was working on bypassing the thermocouple on one of my patio heaters when a couple of pals stopped by...

Ron, why on earth would you want to bypass the thermocouple?   huh

Wouldn't it be safer to fix the underlying problem?

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showpost.php?s=cb00aeef28b79030d5398ff429451a7a&p=7751687&postcount=7

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 19, 2017, 09:44:16 PM
...I was working on bypassing the thermocouple on one of my patio heaters when a couple of pals stopped by...

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showpost.php?s=cb00aeef28b79030d5398ff429451a7a&p=7751687&postcount=7

Dennis

.....+1  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 20, 2017, 05:05:36 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on December 19, 2017, 09:44:16 PM

Dennis

.....+1  |^|
...the f----r won't light...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron