• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 12:28:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 353
Total: 354

Monday's mumbles

Started by Mugwump, July 03, 2017, 06:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...well over 85 temps....rain passing through and it's 71degs.. ;D |^| ;D.....

...what did I do today?....loaf around...yup....sat in my chair in the shade of the maples..a nice breeze keeps it coll under there... |^|....'poifect' ...need a hammock tho.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 03, 2017, 06:21:00 PM
...well over 85 temps....rain passing through and it's 71degs.. ;D |^| ;D.....

...what did I do today?....loaf around...yup....sat in my chair in the shade of the maples..a nice breeze keeps it coll under there... |^|....'poifect' ...need a hammock tho.... huh
That's the way to do it....! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I tried to do more but I didn't do nothing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Looks nice...I like it  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's just the first coat of primer but it does make a huge difference.

wallace

I took off this morning and forgot to close up the windows and now its 86 in the house. I can stick an AC in the window but it only does one room and we will be busy outside anyway until dark.
Dan

LizStreithorst

Your old house is a job in itself.  If you are to be comfortable in it you need to meet it's requirements.  You bought it because it, and the setting makes the upkeep worth it.  Remind yourself of that when you get frustrated.

wallace

My wife has been dropping hints and reminders about tearing off the south wall and putting some insulation in there. That will definitely help in the front room where the sun hits in the afternoon. It won't be hard, the only hard part is finding some ship-lap siding that matches the old stuff. I had some custom made in Medford 10 years ago but should have got more of it.
Dan