• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 09:20:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 762
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 760
Total: 760

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 24, 2016, 05:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a wonderful cup it is too...MMmmmm

..30's today and snow in the area too.....they're saying 1-3" here....but a lot more towards Chicago.....maybe 6-8" ???

fish room putz'n on tap for today......easy goings..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Another day, another great pot of coffee. Weather is dreary with the annoying light rain that will last all day. Of course it's going up to 60 with light winds but with the rain we are still trapped inside.  huh

Some putzing with the movement of a Koi pair and some snots. Only a couple of white eggs from the Blue Marble spawn I pulled yesterday and Koi wigglers are wiggling very fast. That's all good news. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 24, 2016, 06:48:59 AM
Another day, another great pot of coffee. Weather is dreary with the annoying light rain that will last all day. Of course it's going up to 60 with light winds but with the rain we are still trapped inside.  huh

Some putzing with the movement of a Koi pair and some snots. Only a couple of white eggs from the Blue Marble spawn I pulled yesterday and Koi wigglers are wiggling very fast. That's all good news. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

....good on the wigglers...'grow em strong like bull'........the original Sta Isabel/Rio Negro pair spawned last night..eggs as big as marbles...LOL....I may pull it this morn'n......the wild type that they throw are among my favorites in the fish room.....gorgeous...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

This is the first I've had coffee in a few days. I was a little under the weather. Actually a lot under the weather. Haven't gotten a thing done anywhere. I'm slowly sipping the Wednesday coffee. So far, so good.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on February 24, 2016, 08:26:53 AM
This is the first I've had coffee in a few days. I was a little under the weather. Actually a lot under the weather. Haven't gotten a thing done anywhere. I'm slowly sipping the Wednesday coffee. So far, so good.

...Pick up a flu bug???....I hope you're feel'n better soon....get some more rest...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2016, 07:13:48 AM

....good on the wigglers...'grow em strong like bull'........the original Sta Isabel/Rio Negro pair spawned last night..eggs as big as marbles...LOL....I may pull it this morn'n......the wild type that they throw are among my favorites in the fish room.....gorgeous...

That's great on the Sta/Rio. Those are some real beauties. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2016, 08:28:42 AM

...Pick up a flu bug???....I hope you're feel'n better soon....get some more rest...

Hope you're on the mend, Cap'n Bob.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Weather is dreary with the annoying light rain that will last all day. Of course it's going up to 60 with light winds but with the rain we are still trapped inside.  huh

Now we are on a Tornado watch until 11 pm.  huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 24, 2016, 03:26:30 PM
Weather is dreary with the annoying light rain that will last all day. Of course it's going up to 60 with light winds but with the rain we are still trapped inside.  huh

...be careful ... 2c2
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2016, 03:30:34 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 24, 2016, 03:26:30 PM

I"ve got to go pick up the dog about 7. Might go earlier. I think Barb is under a warning too. This storm is about 650 miles long. It stretches from Pennsylvania to South Carolina. huh

...be careful ... 2c2
Willie

LizStreithorst

It did a lot of damage around here but the worst of it missed me.  Hope that you and Barb are as lucky.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Thanks Liz and Jon. It looks like the worst may be in southern Va. but we will be on the alert.
Willie

Rjb3

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 24, 2016, 11:25:53 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2016, 08:28:42 AM

Hope you're on the mend, Cap'n Bob.

I sure hope so. Thanks, Ron.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie