• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 04:58:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 743
Total: 743

I need more tanks====>

Started by Mugwump, November 09, 2013, 09:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I've got some fry to move around and hurting for space....sheesh...what to do? what to do?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I can think of about 52 other people on here who feel the same way.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 09, 2013, 10:14:18 AM
I can think of about 52 other people on here who feel the same way.....

Dennis

LOL..you're probably right...I think I'll put the wild crosses and koi fry together. easy to separate later ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I'm hoping to sell alot of fish tomorrow at Milwaukee. I have stopped pulling spawns for now. I just don't have the room for them all. I really want to get two more 55's for grow out. It will probably have to wait until after the holidays.   
Scott

PaulineMi

I'm the odd one out.  I'm trying to cut back on tanks.....again.

Don't know how long that plan will last. The electric blue rams look like they're getting the spawning program right so they may have to be moved out of the discus tank. Then there are the CPDs that are just so cute.....Do small tanks count?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Come on, Pauline....what's a few more???....any size counts. ;D
Jon

ilroost

I have empty tanks, it's a battle to keep them empty. lol
I have to fight with myself everyday not to add anymore fish.

b125killer

I tey to keep a empty tank around. Never now when I'll need it.
Scott

wsantia1

I have a couple of empty tanks. Just can't find the right place to put them right now. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

P4Angels

Dont send them here I have 6 different batch's going.... Need to get them other tanks setup in the spare bedroom and soon....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 09, 2013, 04:39:51 PM

Please Pauline....  the last time you cut back you added what, 3 more tanks???   ;)

Dennis

LizStreithorst

ATM I have way more empty tanks than tanks with fish.  It's not what would I prefer, but I am looking at it as an opportunity.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 10, 2013, 12:18:35 PM
Quote from: PaulineMi on November 09, 2013, 04:39:51 PM

Please Pauline....  the last time you cut back you added what, 3 more tanks???   ;)

Dennis

I've begun to figure out what I'm doing Dennis.  I've eliminated a bunch of 20 longs, 29s, some 4 gallons...then they got replaced with a 40 breeder, a 55, some 75s and even another 90.  Fewer tanks but not fewer gallons.  I want another 75 but will eliminate the 40 and an old 55.

Oh yeah....a 20 long would be nice for the rams and something for the CPDs..... :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

If we have a open space there will be a tank in it.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Jon