• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 02:16:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 635
Total: 635

Friday's morning coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 08, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very good...MMMmmmm... |^|

...bleak and rumbling outside as a brief storm passes through....hopefully it'll drop some rain over us this time....last couple fronts have missed us by mere miles....crazy  |^|

...a bit of putz'n....then maybe a trip over to 'Malta Days'....I know the boys will be bringing their kids over there too...but when?..not sure...we'll give 'em a call....

,,but now.........more coffee  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great. It's going to be another beautiful day here but by tonight we will be getting some shower activity. It's supposed to be scattered so depending on where we are in it's path we may not see any rain at all. We surely don't need any more rain right now.

I'm a little sore from all of the work I've done over the past couple of days so I am going to back off a bit.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 08, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
Good morning. The coffee is great. It's going to be another beautiful day here but by tonight we will be getting some shower activity. It's supposed to be scattered so depending on where we are in it's path we may not see any rain at all. We surely don't need any more rain right now.

I'm a little sore from all of the work I've done over the past couple of day so I am going to back off a bit.

...good plan  |^|.....recharge  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Morning people out there in Mugwump's land...gonna be 106 today and 103--106 range through next Saturday....then back down to the cooler mid 90s... |brr|

...got my local contractor replacing the bent up metal skirting with new vinyl material...he just works in the mornings now because of the heat...he should finish today...he got me some misting system packs at Home Depot yesterday and I loosely hung one up temporarily to see the effect and it's good...today or tomorrow he'll secure them permanently in place all around the deck and patio for us...

...tomorrow is the ARK meeting so I may be pulling some stuff together to auction there...2.5 hours prior to that meeting we SAS board members are going to gather to take the first review of the bylaws together...I emailed them Wednesday night so they could have thoughts ready to hash out...

...so whatever Lucy has in mind to fix or install may happen today too...! huh wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 08, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
...Morning people out there in Mugwump's land...gonna be 106 today and 103--106 range through next Saturday....then back down to the cooler mid 90s... |brr|

...got my local contractor replacing the bent up metal skirting with new vinyl material...he just works in the mornings now because of the heat...he should finish today...he got me some misting system packs at Home Depot yesterday and I loosely hung one up temporarily to see the effect and it's good...today or tomorrow he'll secure them permanently in place all around the deck and patio for us...

...tomorrow is the ARK meeting so I may be pulling some stuff together to auction there...2.5 hours prior to that meeting we SAS board members are going to gather to take the first review of the bylaws together...I emailed them Wednesday night so they could have thoughts ready to hash out...

...so whatever Lucy has in mind to fix or install may happen today too...! huh wfwf

..I've read where those misting systems getting pretty good now..........enjoy |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 08, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 08, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

..I've read where those misting systems getting pretty good now..........enjoy |^|
...he has one on his large front porch and we liked it and tht's why we're getting him to do it...I could, but just don't want the aggravation ....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron