• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:59:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 511
Total: 512

Thursday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 31, 2018, 05:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning everyone....rise & shine !..the coffee's very, very good too.....grab a cup!

..heat returns and after the rain it'll be pretty muggy....

...a few water changes and some fish room putz'n in store for today....maybe an errand?...there always seems to be an errand, huh  huh

..more coffee...brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2........grab a cup..... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...good morning...

...I'm sitting in living room using my laptop and a collared lizard treks across the deck, stops, looks around surveying the situation and then moves on out of my sight in the direction it was originally heading....a few minutes later it comes back from the same direction it entered before, stops and then makes a little leap and caught a little bug in the air!...now it's just sitting there...ooops...I look up and it's gone again...

...I'm out of my room a little earlier than normal...usually when I wake up I lay in bed and watch the aquarium for 1/2 hour or more...the lights cut on at 7:30-ish AM and off an hour later....

...Lizard's back...just made another jump with all 4 feet off deck this time...caught another little bug...does little victory push-ups after each snack, like "I'm da boss; don't mess with me!"...it's staring through the door at me right now...you think it's sizing me up for a snack? :D |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...through lizard watching for now...going to go revel in my aquarium watching...!

...who knows?...maybe a little later I'll do a little bird watching...  huh wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon