• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:52:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 510
Total: 511

Wed. morning coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 30, 2018, 05:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's great !....MMmmm...grab a cup....

..light rain now and 70 degs....supposed to stay in the 70's the rest of the day.....but 90's again tomorrow..... huh....

....a slow day for us here.....backs still a bit sore, and Jan has had a kink in her neck for a couple days too.....nothing serious, but we're taking it easy, it'll pass here soon enough...

..more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...TV guys keep saying we'll hit triple digits "tomorrow", but each morning my computer shows 99!...all i know i that we WILL hit triple digits sometime soon...!

...off the the orthopedic PA today to see what they think about my knees...

...don't know what I'll do after that...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...raining here....gloomy looking..........read or nap ?  huh LOL

...finished the wash....time for the fry water changes....then?....

..Hmmmm...more coffee..
Jon

Ron Sower

...well hooray, hooray..hooray...!!!!

...the PA at the orthopedic place gave my knees and examintation, had xrays done right there, and diagnosed them immediately and gave me cortisone shot in each knee...all in less than an hour!...

...That spine and pain clinic was milking me and Medicare for repeat office calls to do each knee and each process separately over a period of 5 months...! asshooooooollllllllles!

...I just hope the shots help starting soon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 30, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

...the PA at the orthopedic place gave my knees and examintation, had xrays done right there, and diagnosed them immediately and gave me cortisone shot in each knee...all in less than an hour!...

...That spine and pain clinic was milking me and Medicare for repeat office calls to do each knee and each process separately over a period of 5 months...! asshooooooollllllllles!

.....you can't go wrong going to an Orthopedic pro...... |^|....I avoid the 'cow town pill rollers' like the plague
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 30, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

.....you can't go wrong going to an Orthopedic pro...... |^|....I avoid the 'cow town pill rollers' like the plague

Hope those knees start feeling good soon Ron. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 30, 2018, 05:37:54 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 30, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

Hope those knees start feeling good soon Ron. |^| |^| |^|
...you're right about that, Mugs!...

Thanks, Willie...They're already easing up... ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron