• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 02:01:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 629
Total: 629

Saturday morning coffee==>

Started by Mugwump, May 26, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning....

,,the coffee is very good... |^|....mid 60's now, humid and we'll get about 90(+) later....tomorrow mid 90's.....summer has arrived....pollen is off the charts....blah

...really not much going on today.....a bit of garden work, and a few water changes...... huh

..more coffee................brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..yup........pot #2.......grab a cup, pull up a chair..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 26, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
..yup........pot #2.......grab a cup, pull up a chair..

I am out of town this weekend but the coffee is great here too. I think it's going to rain a little bit today but it won't spoil it by any means.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....looks like an errand after all.....I need non-iodized salt for the bbs....the fry are pigs... |^|

....have fun Willie.... ;)

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...overcast right now...

...heading out to cover a new jeepin' trail in a few minutes...

...all you-all have a good day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 26, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
...overcast right now...

...watch out for the big rocks..... ;D.........have a blast!!
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 26, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 26, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
...overcast right now...

...watch out for the big rocks..... ;D.........have a blast!!
...it was an easy ride today...about 50/50 asphalt/graded road...eve the washboard was easy...

...Big Red, Snow white, & Tweetie Bird...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...I was looking up a little history of the Winkelman and Hayden area where we went yesterday...Huge copper mining area...

...it is apparent that discrimination and segregation has been part of this nation's legacy form the git-go...it seems to me that the history I was taught was so white-washed...(forgive the pun)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 27, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
...I was looking up a little history of the Winkelman and Hayden area where we went yesterday...Huge copper mining area...

...it is apparent that discrimination and segregation has been part of this nation's legacy form the git-go...it seems to me that the history I was taught was so white-washed...(forgive the pun)

...hell even Georgia was founded by Oglethorpe and indentured servants, etc ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Experiment
Jon