• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 09:56:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 371
Total: 371

Terrific Tuesday

Started by LizStreithorst, October 10, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

First I drove in to work just so I could be sure that I had no dogs scheduled.  I had none so I fed the poor fish that hadn't eaten since Saturday and headed back home.  In my sleep the night before I remembered my house insurance which is deductible, and the supplies I'd paid cash for.  I added up my receipts and together with the insurance I had $3,000 that I could deduct.  I drove my stuff to the CPA, headed home, made Dale's box, drove back to Ellisville, put my throw rugs in the heavy duty washer, mailed the box and stopped by the supermarket for avocados and cilantro so I can make my killer guacamole. 

Then I stopped by Chip's place to visit Charlotte.  He had not started on her which I expected, but she's still inside so soon he will get tired of her taking up space.  His shop only holds 2 vehicles inside and Charlotte blocks the entrance/exit.  I reassured Charlotte who must have been thinking that she was once again unloved.  As I left Chip, who was working an a guy's truck in the driveway, told me that he was going to put a tilt steering wheel in her.  She will be so hot!  I can't wait to have her home.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Poor Charlotte....she needs to be home with her friends...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I take good care of Charlotte.  She'd be in the junk yard if not for me.  She knows it, I know it, and Chip knows it.  That's why he is so good to us.

I got another piece of wonderful news.  My CPA called.  I saw Cummings CPA on my phone and didn't even say hello.  I said, "Oh God, what did I not include and what did I forget to do right:"  He said that everything was fine and that I shouldn't worry so much.  He'd done my taxes and since my business had a slight loss I owed nothing even though my rich Uncle Sam sends me a pile of money every month.  Imagine that?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 10, 2017, 02:09:27 PM
I take good care of Charlotte.  She'd be in the junk yard if not for me.  She knows it, I know it, and Chip knows it.  That's why he is so good to us.

I got another piece of wonderful news.  My CPA called.  I saw Cummings CPA on my phone and didn't even say hello.  I said, "Oh God, what did I not include and what did I forget to do right:"  He said that everything was fine and that I shouldn't worry so much.  He'd done my taxes and since my business had a slight loss I owed nothing even though my rich Uncle Sam sends me a pile of money every month.  Imagine that?

..wonderful..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...no work back from my CPA today...no news is good news, maybe?????...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron