• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:21:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 544
Total: 544

Super Bowl poll

Started by Mugwump, January 19, 2015, 10:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who'll win..??

Seattle Seahawks
5 (41.7%)
New England Patriots
4 (33.3%)
other???........LOL
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: February 09, 2015, 10:26:39 AM

Mugwump

Let's see how divided we all are on the game winner... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I could have went either way with all the BIG 10 players on these two teams.....  27 Big Ten alums playing for either the New England Patriots or the Seattle Seahawks.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

My heart belongs to the Packers.  They win my personal Super Bowl even though they can't win this offical one. 

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 19, 2015, 06:25:24 PM
My heart belongs to the Packers.  They win my personal Super Bowl even though they can't win this offical one.

Packers???.........you'll have to move up north now for sure.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Bret Favre is a Mississippi boy, you know.  That's one reason I love them.  The other reason is that when one of them gets a touch down at home they jump into the crowd and get hugs.  How can anyone not love them?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 19, 2015, 06:39:41 PM
Bret Favre is a Mississippi boy, you know.  That's one reason I love them.  The other reason is that when one of them gets a touch down at home they jump into the crowd and get hugs.  How can anyone not love them?

Packers??...oh my.........Fairve....ok...........'cheeseheads'.....naw....
Jon

sschind

I voted OTHER.  The Western Kenosha County Bulldogs Big Ten Varsity Class 4A champions is the only Super Bowl that will matter to me this season.  I may have to watch that one for the fourth time. 

Kinda wish there was a fish show to go to in two weeks.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Hey Aron....who's that???.....
Jon

P4Angels

Just in case you missed it:
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

Jon

P4Angels

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on January 19, 2015, 07:56:34 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 19, 2015, 07:41:49 PM
..missed what?..... 8)
Only the best .25 of footall ever..

...ever????......now now, get a grip....but it was pretty good....well somewhat good... 8)
Jon

ghonk

I'm going with the Bears all the way,oh wait,never mind.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron