• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:45:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 848
Total: 848

Blue Marble spawn...

Started by Mugwump, October 18, 2014, 03:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Another nice spawn...no G'kids allowed in the basement for a while, this time.... ;D
It's hard to see the eggs as they're wrapped around the back of the cone.....nice cone, Barb...they like it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Am I first on the list, Mug?  I want to be first on the list ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Mugwump

Thanks girls.....Liz, you number one on my list..... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

New_b0401

Beautiful angels!! Make sure to get me on that list! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Thanks folks......now we'll see how they do.... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Consider me in line for some of these gorgeous babies too. I only have 4 "fancy" angels in my display tank...need more.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

I may need to pull a spawn then, if everybody wants some.... ;D...even if they raise this one, it won't be many.....
Jon

wsantia1

I want some but I'll have no room until the spring so I can wait. lol ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

As much as I adore them I may hold off.  My mind has turned to stripless blues.  I never knew I was so fickle ::)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 19, 2014, 05:45:15 PM
As much as I adore them I may hold off.  My mind has turned to stripless blues.  I never knew I was so fickle ::)

PB blue pariaba's won't be a cake walk....but it'll be a good project too... 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on October 19, 2014, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 19, 2014, 05:45:15 PM

PB blue pariaba's won't be a cake walk....but it'll be a good project too... 8)

It's the challenge of it that makes it so appealing to me 8)

phorty

I'll jump in line for some blue marble fry  ;D

Mugwump

OK....time to pull one then, I've been taking my time and letting them get a spawning rhythm going, and thinking one would parent raise,,,but...time to get some fry now...they can practice later after I'm done ;D
Jon