• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 09:04:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 749
Total: 749

Wed. chow---->

Started by Mugwump, January 06, 2016, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Velveeta cheese noodles & chicken....corn, cranberry sauce, apple sauce.....pretty darn good too.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Pork chop, potato salad, mac & cheese  and string beans. Very good indeed. I have another pork chop left but I had a small lemon pie for dessert so it will be a leftover for tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

Bacon and eggs plus Wheat toast

LizStreithorst

A boneless skinless chicken wrapped in bacon.  I frst it went in the oven and then I finished it in the skillet to crisp the bacon more.  Hot half bad considering how easy it was.  Meat loaf tomorrow unless I decide to go out for Mexican.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 06, 2016, 06:59:26 PM
A boneless skinless chicken wrapped in bacon.  I frst it went in the oven and then I finished it in the skillet to crisp the bacon more.  Hot half bad considering how easy it was.  Meat loaf tomorrow unless I decide to go out for Mexican.

..you said the magic words....."meat loaf"..........MMMmmmmmm......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm gonna make it with oatmeal this time.  I always use bread crumbs.  I'm curious to see if it will be better with the oatmeal.  I think I'll toss in some Italian sausage, too.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 06, 2016, 07:08:47 PM
I'm gonna make it with oatmeal this time.  I always use bread crumbs.  I'm curious to see if it will be better with the oatmeal.  I think I'll toss in some Italian sausage, too.

,,,,just ruined it with the Italian sausage...sorry.......I Like the veal/pork/chuck mix..or just plain chuck...

Italian sausage?.....meatballs....MMMMmmmm
Jon

LizStreithorst

Perhaps I'll change my mind.  I've made it before with Italian sausage and it was quite good huh

Ron Sower

Crock-potted roast, baby carrots cooked in a brown sugar sauce, and a pile o' mashers!  Geesh! I don't know why I gain weight!!!!   wfwf

Our daughter's Brazilian exchange student, Maria, from 3 years ago arrived today for a week's visit and we picked her up at the airport. So good to see her. Lucy prepared the dinner and we took it over to Jen's and all had dinner together.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron