• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:32:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 869
Total: 869

The koi keepers....

Started by Mugwump, September 11, 2014, 04:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Everyday these are looking better and better...colors are getting richer...and I'm liking the black markings that are showing up......no special light, etc...even the Albino BN is spot on that color...these are just flat ass gorgeous.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....me happy, happy, happy  ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I am in total agreement. Just stunning. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JC

Those are pretty darn sweet looking...are they from your breeding?

ghonk

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on September 11, 2014, 06:47:47 PM

Yep Josh.....as are the rest down there  ;D.....except a few that Ed bred with pairs from my lines....Ed's getting some beaut's too.... ;D....which is awesome.. ;D.......maybe he'll relate the tale of his sweet little female that pops great fry, no matter which male she's put with.....LOL....

Remember when you were here?....that's the tank below the pair, close to the 5'ver with the bn fry....??

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I should add that I do have some from Ed's pairings from 'Midway John's' pair(s)....those are going to be crossed back into one of the lines here.....likely Koi #3 pairs kids. I suspect that 'Midway John's' angels carry one of my original lines genes, as I sold him an awful lot of koi to start his line(s)...regardless if he did an out cross with another line, or not.....we'll see tho, I'll recognize certain pattern markers in any future fry from those spawns......it'd be nice to bring back koi genes from the 'one eyed Willie' line..... ;D
Jon

JC

Quote from: Mugwump on September 11, 2014, 06:54:07 PM
Quote from: JC on September 11, 2014, 06:47:47 PM

Remember when you were here?....that's the tank below the pair, close to the 5'ver with the bn fry....??

Oh yes I remember seeing them...just couldn't remember if they were from your breeding or not