• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 01:43:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 625
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 626
Total: 626

Yup....Friday it is ..

Started by Mugwump, October 25, 2019, 04:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm going to do some fishroom putzing but after a power walk with Kobe around the park. Actually Kobe doesn't let me do a power walk because all he does is stop and pee on everything. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Rainy all day today.  The puppies will be mostly staying inside.  Thank God they've gotten so good an peeing and pooing on news paper.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 25, 2019, 06:48:01 AM
Rainy all day today.  The puppies will be mostly staying inside.  Thank God they've gotten so good an peeing and pooing on news paper.

I sure that's very helpful. Have you managed to find homes for the ones you are not keeping?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm down to 5.  I'm keeping 3 so just 2 to find homes for now.  They're lovely puppies.  It's a shame that it's so hard for me to find homes.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...just walked up and picked up the Tahoe....got a new wheel bearing put in the right front......she purrs like a kitten again  :)
Jon

Mugwump

..ya know, I think that I'll go read a spell..... |^|...didn't read much last night...

..night folks  :)
Jon