• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 04:55:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 530
Total: 530

Early Friday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 19, 2016, 04:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's very good.... ;D....and 50's today...very good  |^|.....an early morn'n errand today...meeting up with a guy to deliver some fry...then putz'n...might try to pick up the winters droppings in the yard, etc....firing up the grill crossed my mind too.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Shazam !!....we're under a wind advisory...sustained winds 30-39mph...gusts 45-60mph.....uh oh.....so much for yard pick up....we'll have all new junk in the yard by tomorrow... wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....winds are picking up a bit..........see ya in 'Oz'.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is very good. Finished pot#1 and thinking about a second pot. Since I make my coffee strong and drink it straight it is not always the best idea.

Temps in the 20s right now and going up into the high 30s but the sun is out and it is not windy for now. Supposed to be in the 50s over the weekend but I am sure it will be windy too. huh

Some putzing in the fishroom (did WCs yesterday) today. Maybe some house cleaning later even though the house is in good shape. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Ugh...another one of those mornings when I wake up at 2:30 and can't go back to sleep. So since 3:30 I've been on the computer on FB, one of my RE websites learning how to get a little better at promoting my listings on it, and answering business and hobby emails. Time for a nap after I finish this post.... |^|

No coffee this morning. Got a burn in my stomach!  Maybe later after my nap. 

Weather's gonna be wet again today in low 50s and starting Monday, cloudy with sun breaks and in low to hi 50s for the week except today and tomorrow we 'sposed to get rain. I canmake it through this weekend. Hell...they'll change all that by noon today anyway!!!  ;D

Today and tomorrow I'll be packing and labeling a lot of hardware for the swap on Sunday. Plus the RE business has picked up. New buyer, new seller...and I'll have to spend some time doing prep work for meeting up with them.  The buyer is looking for a fixer. I think we have one for him, but he's got to gt the financing, which due to his credit, is going to be a bit tough. But I've learned over time 2 things....Where there is a will there is a way, & Patience and understating can get you there!

Oh, and BTW I've missed getting on for the morning chat the last couple days. Just getting up and going to whatever it is we have on the docket for the day. These retirement years are busy!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...Have a good nap  |^|...naps are great... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

...powers been blinking off and on again here....the winds are brutal.....howling really loud.......see ya in 'OZ'.... wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

# more hours of sleep was good to get! Now gotta get to working!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Whoa!!!!!!...we may hit 60deg's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Power blinking on/off again.    Turned  off the  computer.   Using the phone now to check in.   
Jon

Mugwump

...Well it looks like our biggest wind gusts around here between 58-61mph, so far....not exactly kite weather  ;D....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Holy shit!  That's dangerous wind!  Take care.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 19, 2016, 05:39:37 PM
Holy shit!  That's dangerous wind!  Take care.

Yes be careful out there. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..so far no witches circling the house... w!w =;-) w!w...wait..hold that thought....LOLOLOLOLOL..... ;D
Jon