• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 06:45:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 530
Total: 531

Wed's coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 17, 2016, 05:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very good...I need more...

...grounds covered with snow, and it's cold ......but errands and shopping to do today...blah....

but good news....baseball starts tomorrow, and the temps will begin to rise into the 40's-mid 50's for 4-5 days... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 and not a soul in sight.. huh....oh well, off to get the fish breakfast....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm up, finally.  coffee's brewing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 17, 2016, 06:50:24 AM
I'm up, finally.  coffee's brewing.

We're off on errands......oh joy....'WallyWorld' is on the stop list..... :'(
Jon

LizStreithorst

You're strong Muggers.  YOu will survive.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Decided to sleep in late today. Coffee was very good. Yesterday's rain washed away the remaining snow and there was no freezing since temps remained in the high 30s. Some errands to run today also. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 17, 2016, 08:27:37 AM
You're strong Muggers.  YOu will survive.

Well it wasn't too bad.. wfwf...not much of a crowd on Wed. mornings.... |^|....
Jon

BallAquatics

Busy day, up at out early.  Client wants to try and run QuickBooks Enterprise on Linux...  should be fun.  Intuit only supports Red Hat, or Fedora so it's looks like I'll be brushing up on them here soon.  Need a workstation and a server, an e-commerce website.  Keeps it interesting, something new every day   |^|

I can't remember if I just finished pot #1 or pot #2.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 17, 2016, 12:43:50 PM
Busy day, up at out early.  Client wants to try and run QuickBooks Enterprise on Linux...  should be fun.  Intuit only supports Red Hat, or Fedora so it's looks like I'll be brushing up on them here soon.  Need a workstation and a server, an e-commerce website.  Keeps it interesting, something new every day   |^|

I can't remember if I just finished pot #1 or pot #2.....

Dennis

Ah, another adventure !  ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Greeting from a frosty cool Fedora.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Firefox and Chrome too.....??
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2016, 03:51:03 PM

If I hadn't just set it up, I'd probably have a couple more too.  Just an old web-dev habit.  Best to check your web-work with multiple browsers.  It's not nearly as bad as it once was, but there are still a few gotcha's every once in a while  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 17, 2016, 04:31:15 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2016, 03:51:03 PM

If I hadn't just set it up, I'd probably have a couple more too.  Just an old web-dev habit.  Best to check your web-work with multiple browsers.  It's not nearly as bad as it once was, but there are still a few gotcha's every once in a while  LOL

Dennis

+1....ok, I understand....and yes, true...
Jon