• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 01:46:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 519
Total: 520

Sunday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 14, 2016, 05:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..great coffee too...MMmmm......

14deg's and snow moving in now....we're headed back out to the airport in a bit to pick up #3 son.....he's flying back from Denver...

...then just chill'n out and watching to see how much snow we'll get today..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is brewing and it will be great. 9 degrees here right now. -10 with the windchill. Going up to 19 later. Have a early dinner reservation at a nice steakhouse so I'll have a very light breakfast. When we get back it will just be chill out time.  mim mim mim 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

One of the cool things about the Keurig machine is you can have a different flavor every day. Some are good, some not so much.Today, it's a good one. Gale picked one that's Mexican something.

Mugwump

..snows moving in now.....I need to warm up the Tahoe before we go too....we're leaving plenty of time for getting there too  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...we're back now...been better off taking a dog sled.....snow, wind, yada yada.....miserable driving....best news?....the job's his.... ;D |^| ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Glad you made it back safe and sound.  I'm sorry that he will be moving to far but happy that he got the job.  What's the job?  (I'm nosey :-[)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 14, 2016, 12:04:49 PM
Glad you made it back safe and sound.  I'm sorry that he will be moving to far but happy that he got the job.  What's the job?  (I'm nosey :-[)

I couldn't begin to describe what he does....LOL....a precision machinist?....he program's, and runs, precision machinery for the packaging industry....the products are used by Nestle, Papa John's, Mars candy, and many others....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I figured that it would be something that involves both sides of the brain.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

,,,still snow'n and blow'n......it's supposed to continue through tomorrow morn'n....not much accumulation tho..just 3-5"....but it's drifting big time, and white outs in the country outside town......

...LOL...50's by late week... |^|.....
Jon

Mugwump

..folks, I'm going t crash now......been a long, long day....ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wfwf
Jon