• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 09:28:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 540
Total: 540

Coffee.... ta dah...Saturday...

Started by Mugwump, February 13, 2016, 06:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's fantastic this morn'n...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

...a chilly 2deg's outside now..headed for 11deg's ??????????.....and snow tomorrow....LOL....it'll start about the time we leave to pick up Marshall at the airport.........a snow system calling for 3" that has an 'Alberta clipper' smacking it in the butt about the time it crosses us...so how much snow?....LOL...my guess is a lot more than 3"....yup..I'd better check the snow blower gas can....

water changes and putz'n on tap today...with an errand thrown in somewhere....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It's still around 20 degrees but the wind is howling and the temps will dip into the single digits later tonight. Coffee is excellent and pot#1 is finished. On my way to the bus terminal in a few to pick up my weekend company. Pot # 2 will begin brewing as soon as I get back.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here now too.....and another good pot it is...

Spring is coming, it's starting to get light out earlier....I'm ready for spring..... |^|   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on February 13, 2016, 06:42:16 AM
Pot #2 here now too.....and another good pot it is...

Spring is coming, it's starting to get light out earlier....I'm ready for spring..... |^|

Dang....now I have to go out.....very low on bbs salt....sheesh....
Jon

Ron Sower

mid 50s here today with cloudy and rain. Looks like it's going to be the same through Friday. I spent yesterday cleaning out the ''fish closet'' and reorganizing it. I've got a ton of stuff to take to the swap next Sunday. I've still got some stuff to clear out of the small sheds out in the back yard this coming week.

Today is going to be errands and a Valentine Dance at the clubhouse this evening.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron