• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 01:56:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

Thursday early morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 11, 2016, 01:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..yup, it's around 1:38am....coffee's terrific too....we'll be leaving in a short bit to take #3 son down to O'Hare airport....his flight out to Denver is at 5:00am....and he has to check in and go through security, etc...so he wants to be early....we'll get there about 3:30...3:45....then back home beating most the traffic.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

it'll be a lazy day today.....a nap is a sure thing.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I'm heading to bed now. Have a nice sleep when you get home!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 11, 2016, 02:34:24 AM

,,,thanks....got home at 5am, or so....poured a cup of coffee...walked to the couch and fell asleep...ZZZZZzzzzzzz....

now we're on pot #2.....much better... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on February 11, 2016, 07:52:18 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 11, 2016, 02:34:24 AM

,,,thanks....got home at 5am, or so....poured a cup of coffee...walked to the couch and fell asleep...ZZZZZzzzzzzz....

now we're on pot #2.....much better... |^|

LOL...oh...forgot to turn the fish room lights on too....they slept in....
Jon

Mugwump

Sun's out, colder that h*ll.......but baseball next week... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.....spring is close now  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Where's Willie?....he always checks in every morning... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Willie? ......  Where arrrrrrre youuuuuuu?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Very busy morning. I am back from being out all day. Coffee was good but not enough. Going to make another pot. It is also very cold outside for out here at 24 degrees but it wouldn't be so bad if the wind wasn't gusting to 30 MPH. We have zero in our sights for the weekend lows. Oh boy. huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.