• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:52:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 598
Total: 598

Saturday dinner treats

Started by Mugwump, July 23, 2016, 03:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jan's been cooking shredded pork in the slow cooker with golden mushroom soup paste....smells fantastic !!! |^|....She's cooking noodles now, while I just started a pan of spinach, and set the table.......we'll open a can of fruit and be ready to go .. ;D....I wonder if there's any of the nice dark pumpernickel left  huh

yum yum....won't be long now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

We're laughing because we're having 'P's for dinner....Pork, peaches, peppers, pumpernickel, pnoodles, pspinach.... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Pork chops, french fries. Keeping it simple here.  mim mim mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 23, 2016, 04:06:17 PM

...that sounds good too....tho I'd sub mashers for the fries.... ;D...luv my mashers.. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 23, 2016, 04:44:09 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 23, 2016, 04:06:17 PM

...that sounds good too....tho I'd sub mashers for the fries.... ;D...luv my mashers.. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

The fries were already made (Nathans). I do not make anything that will take me more than 1/2 hour to cook in the summertime. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

I cooked and ate about a pound of bacon this morning...  not yet ready to think about dinner.  What's Liz having?  She always has some dish that sounds very tasty.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 23, 2016, 05:15:04 PM
I cooked and ate about a pound of bacon this morning...  not yet ready to think about dinner.  What's Liz having?  She always has some dish that sounds very tasty.....

Dennis

...not where she's at... huh.....poked her head in a while ago tho.... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on July 23, 2016, 06:11:29 PM
....how about '49 ?....

Sorry, I wasn't born until '57.  LOL

February 1962 as far back as I go and that's thanks to my sister burning this into my brain...

https://youtu.be/wwIYSofgpY0

Dennis