• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 03:40:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 842
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 839
Total: 840

Sunday Father's Day coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 19, 2016, 06:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Morn'n everyone....'Happy Father's Day'  ;D

..Coffee's fantastic!!!....slept good.... |^|...just a bit of putz'n today, might cut the grass tho.. huh....64deg's already with a 90+deg day on tap...

..and now??....why more coffee of course  ;D |^| ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Father's day to all you guys here! No coffee here yet, but soon to come. Daughter and g-daughter are down in Hillsboro, OR at a softball tournament this weekend.

Looks like it might be warming up a little for the next few days and get a little sunny. |^| Imagine that! huh

Going to clean the house a little bit this morning then we're going to pick up Lucy's cousin and wife from San Antonio who just got back from an Alaskan cruise in Seattle to bring home for a week's visit. We'll see how that goes. We like them and have traveled with them and spent vacations together, but they are a little more stiff and formal than we are. A week should be interesting. Next Friday Vic and I will take off with a guide and go catch some salmon. And this Tuesday and Wednesday we're all going to go to the Olympic Mountains and stay in a lodge for a couple days.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Happy Father's Day to all of you guys out there. The weather is great today. I will be spending the rest of my day being a good father to my dog Kobe who is ill. huh :(

I will also be transporting my girlfriends daughter back to school (35 miles away) when she arrives back in town from DC. huh

Somewhere along the way I hope to enjoy a good Father's Day meal. My real kids already called from NYC and I will be picking up the grand and great granddaughters on Friday so the can spend the week with me as a Father's day (week) adventure.  ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Sounds like fun already, Willie!

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 19, 2016, 09:40:05 AM
Happy Father's Day to all of you guys out there. The weather is great today. I will be spending the rest of my day being a good father to my dog Kobe who is ill. huh :(

I will also be transporting my girlfriends daughter back to school (35 miles away) when she arrives back in town from DC. huh

Somewhere along the way I hope to enjoy a good Father's Day meal. My real kids already called from NYC and I will be picking up the grand and great granddaughters on Friday so the can spend the week with me as a Father's day (week) adventure.  ::)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...#2 son and family just left after stopping for a while... ;D.....and #3 son called and sent pics of the kids too....what a crew...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 19, 2016, 01:52:08 PM
You have good kids.

...yes, I'm proud of them all....they are exceptional fathers too.......
Jon

Ron Sower

Turning into a lazy day. Picked up the cousins. Ladies went to grocery store to get dinner stuff (clams/mussels and linguine) and some wine. Stan and Barb will come for dinner too.

Vic and I are just listening to music and cooling it. I may end up dozing off here in a minute.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 19, 2016, 05:54:12 PM
Turning into a lazy day. Picked up the cousins. Ladies went to grocery store to get dinner stuff (clams/mussels and linguine) and some wine. Stan and Barb will come for dinner too.

Vic and I are just listening to music and cooling it. I may end up dozing off here in a minute.

...wait for the wine...LOL....fire one up in the meantime... =;-)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 19, 2016, 06:44:21 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 19, 2016, 05:54:12 PM

...wait for the wine...LOL....fire one up in the meantime... =;-)

You're referring to firing up the bbq grill....right!!!! 8) |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon