• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 05:00:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 72
Total: 72

Monday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, November 13, 2017, 05:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....the coffee is very good this morning.....cold out there at about 26degs....might see 40 huh....

Some water changes today, and fry moving....some culling needs to be done too......not much tho....the fry are mostly looking very good....nice growth, and colors..

..more coffee now...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

As usual, the coffee's pretty good.

We're having breakfast with my son and my brother this morning. We were going every week and kinda got out of the habit. Monday is my son's day off and he was helping me finish the greenhouse. Then I've been sick. We're getting back on track now. We love going out for breakfast.

Mugwump

....have fun.....breakfast is my favorite meal too..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 coming up.... :o  grab a cup... :)

...Hmmmm...hot cinnamon rolls  huh
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Raining here but supposed to clear up. Hopefully it clears up soon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 13, 2017, 07:00:00 AM
Coffee is great. Raining here but supposed to clear up. Hopefully it clears up soon.

...foggy here at the moment....only one errand today... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Introduction: Eric Clapton names what he considers to be the "best rock guitar playing on an R&B record". Duane Allman plays lead guitar on Wilson Pickett's "Hey Jude"-Version from 1969. Part of the playlist "Duane "Skydog" Allman - Top Tracks & Solos" here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list... ?I love being alive and will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it.., seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.? Duane Allman

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

.."turn him loose, anybody can ride 'em in the stall"...... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...hi all...just getting to sit down and catch up today...

...long day and I ache...moved the 54g to the other side of the room after pulling out 30 gallons into buckets...then a couple guys helped me move the 125 cabinet in place...after that I filled the 54g with the water that came out of it...I don't want to uproot the plants and put them in buckets...i figure it'll take me at least a week to get the 125 up and going...transferring the filter tower, substrate, plants and fish during this period....I'll be ordering some more filtration material from Stephan...

...Lucy has been working through most of the summer to develop a logo for our Spring Fling this year...she's gone through a big learning curve doing the graphics to run on her Cricut machine...then hours in learning how to get the logos onto heat applied vinyl...and then using her new hot press to get them onto the t-shirts...this past weekend she got sample shirts done up and we displayed them and took orders for over 100 this morning at the Monday meeting...!!  I'm really proud of her...

...That's all for now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron