• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 08:31:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 479
Total: 479

Trade and breeding update P4Angels

Started by P4Angels, March 11, 2014, 02:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Okay so I traded of my lake victoria cichlids for a group of 10 Albino Pinoy last week....

1 week to the day of Lori calls me over and there are 2 female both running on opposite sides of the PCV... Being followed by to males that where eating the eggs as fast as the ladies could produce them. nothing we could do but set back and watch the show. So tonight Lori caught an other female running and this time a male was right there doing his bushiness

I had to place a divider form the rest of the wolfs or they would have eaten then just as fast as she laid them....  As Master Mugwump stated we kept a light on for them.. Have to see of they still have them in the AM....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Good luck with the spawn. ;D......the pair looks nice ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Albino Pinoy.  Sweet.  Good luck with the spawn. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Scott

EdKaz

Not sure what you HAD and traded off and Im kinda partial towards angels, but I think you wound up on the up end of the trade. Those are some NICE LOOKING FISH

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on March 11, 2014, 10:07:48 AM
Not sure what you HAD and traded off and Im kinda partial towards angels, but I think you wound up on the up end of the trade. Those are some NICE LOOKING FISH

yes, they are....now he'll really learn what persnickety fry are too....LOL ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Quoteyes, they are....now he'll really learn what persnickety fry are to....LOL

I was going to raise THAT question/comment....but couldnt get past how nice they look.

P4Angels

Quote from: EdKaz on March 11, 2014, 10:07:48 AM
Not sure what you HAD and traded off

What I traded for the Albino Pinoy:
http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php?topic=1932.0

Woke up this am (day one) and still have eggs.   Momma is fanning and wording pappa away.  So Far So good...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

I hope I get to see them tomorrow when I come up!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron