• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 09:56:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169

Angel less

Started by ilroost, January 04, 2014, 05:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Came home from out of town, to the last angel i had dead. He was a big male that i had for over 5 years. The female died a few weeks back and he was just not the same every sense. He would just sit on the bottom of the tank and only come up to eat. He must of missed her real bad.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on January 04, 2014, 05:20:20 PM
Came home from out of town, to the last angel i had dead. He was a big male that i had for over 5 years. The female died a few weeks back and he was just not the same every sense. He would just sit on the bottom of the tank and only come up to eat. He must of missed her real bad.

That's too bad, Bob.....sorry for that happening. I've had a mate 'pine' for the other too. Pairs do bond more than some folks think.....Rethink what you'll want and let me know..we'll hook up at the swap...ok?..perhaps some young lovers?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I am sorry that you lost your angel . I have a couple of Angels that are 5+ years old but they are not a pair. I still am very attached to them.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

Thanks guy's. Not real picky on what Jon. They would be in a 55 gal. community tank. Never pulled eggs or fry before from the last pair and most likely wouldn't with a new pair. Just mostly for watching and enjoying

BallAquatics

Sorry for your loss ilroost.  It's always hard when you loose a pet...

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on January 04, 2014, 06:11:02 PM
Thanks guy's. Not real picky on what Jon. They would be in a 55 gal. community tank. Never pulled eggs or fry before from the last pair and most likely wouldn't with a new pair. Just mostly for watching and enjoying

We'll set ya up with some pretty ones, a little variety too ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

im sorry ): its always hard to loose a fish that you love
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

PaulineMi

Awwww....sorry for your loss. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)