• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 02:26:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 715
Total: 716

Da Sass....@4 1/2 mos

Started by Mugwump, November 17, 2016, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

She's had a bit of growth spurt here the last week, or so

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

She's looking better each day. Before long she will be full grown and start to fill out. She already looks solid for her age. When that muscle mass kicks in she is going to be huge. Of course she is also a beauty. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 17, 2016, 08:59:53 AM
She's looking better each day. Before long she will be full grown and start to fill out. She already looks solid for her age. When that muscle mass kicks in she is going to be huge. Of course she is also a beauty. |^| |^| |^|

..somehow the camera isn't picking up her colors....her back end is almost like a blue heeler gray, with different shades of grey,black,silver, etc...we're waiting to see what coloring that she'll finally end up with....she goes lighter, then darker on certain days...still is keeping her really pretty blaze too...

Size...might end up more like her Dad?...tall, solid...but a bit lanky...?.....I might add that she's a talker....really a talker....LOL  think Scooby....LOL....hysterical at times....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson