• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:11:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 475
Total: 476

Friday morn'n coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, February 07, 2020, 04:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

good morning all :)......coffee's wonderful ...grab a cup  |^|

17degs currently...low 30's as our expected high foe the day......snow later on  huh

..slept in a bit so getting a late start....

...more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. I've been up for a while. Just could not sleep. Great coffee is keeping me up right now and I would get back in the bed but I have things to do.

The current temp is 58 degrees with a high getting to 61F at around 10 am. From there the temps will be crashing and the winds will be gusting up to 50 MPH. It's going to be a crazy day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....Morn'n Willie......winter's back......hope it's better weather tomorrow for your 5k.... |brr|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 07, 2020, 06:05:08 AM
....Morn'n Willie......winter's back......hope it's better weather tomorrow for your 5k.... |brr|

It's supposed to be 45 and sunny. It doesn't start until 10 am so we should be warming up nicely by then.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...cereal's done...bed made...and it's going to 63 or higher today with beautiful clear skies...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron