• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:24:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 573
Total: 573

Cold weather means.....

Started by Mugwump, January 28, 2014, 10:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a nice big pot of Spaghetti with Italian Sausage.....MMmmmmm.....and 'carb's' too.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Ya know Muggs...in the photos that I've seen of you, you are thin as a rail.  With all the scrumptious comfort food you eat, how do you stay that way?   ???
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 28, 2014, 11:47:53 AM
Ya know Muggs...in the photos that I've seen of you, you are thin as a rail.  With all the scrumptious comfort food you eat, how do you stay that way?   ???

LOL...when I was younger, I was on the thin side....went to about 175-180 during my HS sporting years...went into basic at about 190...came out a lean mean 170 again...came home from 'Nam' at 160 lbs, RTO Infantry..packed the 'prick' 25 radio for 8-9 mos..then became a weapons Platoon Sgt, squad leader....lots of walk'n...LOL......then I gained weight drinking/eating ,etc...before Jan and I got married, I ballooned to over 250... ;D...was about 200 when we got married....lost a few and stayed around 190 ,or so for a long time.....gave up drinking....the bottom fell out...I've been around 150 +/- since (25+yrs)...I feel great and sometimes eat like I have three a$$ holes....LOL...don't gain a pound.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....but I've always been extremely active too.....I can still crack a walnut with my hands.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Thanks folks, but age is creeping up now, we're just trying to keep on doing what we've always done...some things are a little more difficult these days....but we'll fool em for as long as we can...LOL....now if I can figure out how to get those lost yards back out of my driver...??? ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on January 29, 2014, 11:24:25 AM
Thanks folks, but age is creeping up now, we're just trying to keep on doing what we've always done...some things are a little more difficult these days....but we'll fool em for as long as we can...LOL....now if I can figure out how to get those lost yards back out of my driver...??? ;D

Your driver yardage....several years ago I was reading PGA, LPGA and Senior PGA stats.  I noticed that the LPGA players and the Senior PGA men had almost identical yardages.  The yardage may be lost......just hope you don't get the yips when putting.  Lol. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 29, 2014, 02:32:53 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 29, 2014, 11:24:25 AM

Your driver yardage....several years ago I was reading PGA, LPGA and Senior PGA stats.  I noticed that the LPGA players and the Senior PGA men had almost identical yardages.  The yardage may be lost......just hope you don't get the yips when putting.  Lol.

LOL...my game from 150 on in is pretty good........... around the green?, haven't lost the touch ;D

but as they say, "it's not how you drive, it's how you arrive..." ;D.....still like to have some distance back tho.....every once in a bit, I'll really crank one... ;D....with the wind, down hill, hard fairway....LOL
Jon