• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 09:13:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 527
Total: 527

Sunday chow....>

Started by Mugwump, December 06, 2015, 11:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I've got the bean soup simmering....onions, salt, bay leaf, pork hock.....I'm baking two more pork hocks wrapped in foil too..Jan will bake up the corn bread later....

Jan, also, made and frosted a lemon cake.....MMmmmmm.....

Smells good in here.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm making a pot roast but I'll eat left over fish stew tonight and let the pot roast age in the fridge for a day and have it tomorrow.  Everything is with a sauce is better the next day, you know.
When I have the pot roast tomorrow I'll make latkes to go with it.  It's Hanukkah, after all ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I have the beef stew working but I could not help but pick up a rotisserie turkey breast that was on sale for $5.99 at the Shoprite. I may have the turkey breast today and let the stew sit overnight. Or I may have both. lol  mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

That sounds good folks....Pot roast is one of my favorites, beef stew at the top of the list too.....MMMMmmmm

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Da bean soup....

Da extra pork hocks, baked,,,

Jon

Mugwump

..we are so full.... |^|....two big bowls each and we finished off all the corn bread too......num num num....MMMmmmm

iced lemon cake will have to wait a bit.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

..Ok..it's lemon cake time... ;D...good too !!! |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Last night I had the prime rib only. We brought a bunch of bakers home and Lucy shredded them tonight and we had toast, hash browns and fried eggs. The prime rib that was left is in the fridge and we'll do French dip some day soon. Any good recipes any of you have for a prime rib soup?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron