• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 02:18:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 752
Total: 752

Leftovers night, I guess ??

Started by Mugwump, December 02, 2015, 04:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...time to rummage through the 'fridge' for something..... ;D.....or perhaps just fry a few eggs ??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm having this with green beans.  I was going to have a meat too, but I got to thinking, why do I need meat with all this protein in the cheese and milk.  Is that not protein?  It looked a little burnt in the pic so I used a smaller baking sheet.  10 minutes and it will be ready ;D
http://food52.com/recipes/2534-baking-sheet-macaroni-and-cheese
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 02, 2015, 04:46:38 PM
I'm having this with green beans.  I was going to have a meat too, but I got to thinking, why do I need meat with all this protein in the cheese and milk.  Is that not protein?  It looked a little burnt in the pic so I used a smaller baking sheet.  10 minutes and it will be ready ;D
http://food52.com/recipes/2534-baking-sheet-macaroni-and-cheese

..pic looks like they reheated it.... huh

I like 'mac' too.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Oh boy!!! burnt cheese...Love it!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 02, 2015, 05:30:10 PM
Oh boy!!! burnt cheese...Love it!!!!

burnt cheese  huh...well, I've cut the cheese a few times... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Yes. Pork chops, green beans and sweet potato.  mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..having a nice hot cup of beef broth.....MMMmmmm...it's been awhile...
Jon

Ron Sower

We caught up with a recent widow and coaxed her to go to Panera with us for soup and sandwich.  Her mate was a great fellow and we miss him a lot. Before he died he told Lucy and me he wanted us to take Verna out to eat with us occasionally.  But, he said, you're going to have to just go by to get her and make her go.  Well a bunch of us were sitting around at DQ for lunch, talking about how she wouldn't call any of us to join us. So last night as I was going home she was at the mail boxes and I stopped and called out to her that Lucy and I would be by in about 15 minutes to pick her up to go to dinner with us and 2 others.  She said, well...okay!

It was a nice meal and the chat was lively.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 03, 2015, 09:00:32 AM
We caught up with a recent widow and coaxed her to go to Panera with us for soup and sandwich.  Her mate was a great fellow and we miss him a lot. Before he died he told Lucy and me he wanted us to take Verna out to eat with us occasionally.  But, he said, you're going to have to just go by to get her and make her go.  Well a bunch of us were sitting around at DQ for lunch, talking about how she wouldn't call any of us to join us. So last night as I was going home she was at the mail boxes and I stopped and called out to her that Lucy and I would be by in about 15 minutes to pick her up to go to dinner with us and 2 others.  She said, well...okay!

It was a nice meal and the chat was lively.

Excellent..... |^|
Jon