• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 10:07:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 525
Total: 525

Helllllooooooooooooooooooo......?

Started by Mugwump, July 25, 2013, 07:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2013, 07:05:52 PM
Anybody in their ??/.....LOL

In "their" what...??  Pajamas..? Lol  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 25, 2013, 07:30:15 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2013, 07:05:52 PM
Anybody in their ??/.....LOL

In "their" what...??  Panamas..? Lol  ;)

I was thinking...'right mind'.....it's been a goofy day...must have run across every nut in town   ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You know good and well that I'm not in my right Mug.  You never told me that being in my right mind was a requirement here.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2013, 08:19:59 PM
You know good and well that I'm not in my right Mug.  You never told me that being in my right mind was a requirement here.

Me neither, Liz.....but 'off the wall' ....nope
Jon

LizStreithorst

Off the wall could make me crazy if it kept happening all day long.  Tell us your trials and tribulations.

Barb

Hi everybody!  Jon, is the story over tonight or tomorrow night?  I have really enjoyed it and will miss it. 
Barb

Mugwump

LOL....these types of idiots are better off unheralded...especially the no hands 'texter's' that were  driving next to me(driving???)....or the back of the heels with her cart women behind me at the checkout register...or the complete idiot that put a lid on his coffee next to me this morning and then squeezed it when he picked it up, popping lid/coffee all over the place....aaahhhhhhhhh...
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 25, 2013, 08:36:57 PM
Hi everybody!  Jon, is the story over tonight or tomorrow night?  I have really enjoyed it and will miss it. 
Barb

We'll end it tomorrow, then decide how to choose a winner....LOL..it might end up as..'pick a number between......'
Jon

LizStreithorst

Barb, don't add to the poor man's agony.

b125killer

It's a shame that we couldn't cull idiots. I have a few at work that would be high on that list.
Scott

BallAquatics

Quote from: b125killer on July 26, 2013, 07:36:51 AM
It's a shame that we couldn't cull idiots.

Too many safety devices anymore.....

Dennis