• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 02:09:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 759
Total: 759

Empty tanks

Started by ilroost, July 20, 2013, 07:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

How many empty tanks does everyone have laying around?
I have 18 ranging from 2 gal to 39 gal.

b125killer

I have a 20h just waiting to be set up. Empty tanks don't stay that way long around my house.
Scott

ilroost

Mine seem to fill up in the fall and winter, but with so much going on in the spring and summer. Well you know how it goes

JR

I have 27 setting around
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mir

I have two 10gals, two 55gals, two 5gals and one 2.5gal.
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

BallAquatics

None...  I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had a tank "just sittin' around"  LOL

Dennis

Jdmcfast

I have 10-12 out in the garage ranging from 10g-75g

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

P4Angels

We have 8 to 10 10 gallons, 2 - 55's, 3 - 15 longs, 4 - 20 highs and some odds and ends.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Empty tanks???...some tens, couple 20H's used for swaps, a 5 somewhere??...55 outside that needs a little caulk...tanks tend to have something in them around here...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

empty tanks??? what is an empty tank never heard of such a thing. Does such a thing even exist?

LizStreithorst

3 10's, 2 30's, 2 29's, 3 20's, and a 40.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

4-4gallon, 1-29 gallon and a 55 that's being used for aging water after I melted a hole in the bottom of my aging barrel.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

If I am lucky I may have a spare 10 gal or two.  But usually, empty tanks quickly end up as full tanks!
Barb