• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 04:15:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 512
Total: 512

Friday chow ????

Started by Mugwump, January 06, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...no idea here.... huh

..maybe just some eggs, or soup..?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I have all these choices but I wanted canned corned beef hash so that's what I had.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Just woke up from a no-bake cookie over-dose.....  I may skip dinner this evening  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 06, 2017, 03:29:45 PM
I have all these choices but I wanted canned corned beef hash so that's what I had.

..we've got a couple cans too....but I guess we'll just have big bowls on tomato soup.....easy and filling with crackers added...yada yada
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Grilled cheese and tomato soup.  Yum yum yum

Dennis

Rjb3

Ham & taters for us tonight.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 06, 2017, 03:53:41 PM
Grilled cheese and tomato soup.  Yum yum yum

Dennis

...sans the grilled cheese tonight tho....just two big bowls of soup to warm the belly...it was very good....
Jon

wsantia1

Rotisserie chicken and a sweet potato.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.