• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:42:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 511
Total: 512

Fishroom Visit

Started by Ron Sower, March 28, 2013, 01:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Quote from: BillT on March 30, 2013, 12:42:30 PM
.....This way some good omes out of the whole process by completing the circle of life (or part of the carbon and nitrogen cycles etc.).

I did the same thing for years using a rather large Rocio octofasciata.....

Dennis

BillT

QuoteRocio octofasciata

Had to look that one up.

BallAquatics

Quote from: BillT on March 30, 2013, 11:06:47 PM
Had to look that one up.

It makes it  more fun when you have to work for it  LOL LOL

Dennis

P4Angels2

http://fox6now.com/2013/03/27/bristol-home-features-largest-privately-owned-fish-tank/?hpt=us_bn9

Ok Jon here ya go a way for you to expand your fish tanks and be able to swim with them too ;D

Mugwump

Thanx, Lori.....that's my kind of tank.... ;D...just think how big your angels would grow in there....yowser...... :P
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

QuoteIt makes it  more fun when you have to work for it  LOL LOL

true.

P4Angels2

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

But that would mean you have to move out here to help maintain it

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 31, 2013, 06:16:59 PM
But that would mean you have to move out here to help maintain it

No M'am.....I'd flood the basement.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon