• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 10:28:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 602
Total: 602

What's your Classic Rock style?

Started by Mugwump, May 22, 2016, 02:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I thought that I'd be Traffic.  I guess that I no longer have enough angst to be Traffic.  Damned old age has mellowed me out.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMiUmrouZU

BillT

I R Led Zeppelin.

The answers were too limiting. Poor sets of choices. I did not fit in any choices in several questions.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on May 22, 2016, 04:21:01 PM
I R Led Zeppelin.

The answers were too limiting. Poor sets of choices. I did not fit in any choices in several questions.

...I didn't either on quite a few questions....so I just chose the less 'evil' answer....LOL
Jon

Mugwump

...took it again... ;D

You Are:
Led Zeppelin
Sometimes you just wanna be 'Over the Hills and Far Away.' You like people, but you value your alone time and tend not to share your personal life with many people. You are a bit mysterious and people usually can't quite figure you out. People are drawn to you anyway and you just have to take some of the attention in stride. It's not all bad, right?
Jon

LizStreithorst

They always say things that make you feel good.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

I ALWAYS want to be 'Over the Hills and Far Away'  LOL

https://youtu.be/2cOYzDtpEmI

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

Quote from: BillT on May 22, 2016, 04:21:01 PM
I R Led Zeppelin.

I didn't fit the choices either,answered about half and gave up.

LizStreithorst

I just guessed when it came to some stuff because popular culture is over my head.  The answers to other questions didn't fit me but I answered anyway.  Being the Eagles will do in lieu of being something stronger and wilder like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NuZxUxHN0o