• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:30:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 619
Total: 619

Mower is Rated #1.....here

Started by Mugwump, May 17, 2016, 05:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...mowed again today.....I love this mower.....wider, and faster.....cuts like a dream with the twin blades too.....*poifect*  ;D |^| ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

It's not how fast you mow, it's how well you mow fast.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 17, 2016, 08:31:48 PM

.....about got that down already....couple more goes to get the pattern set....then BOOMBA !!....we be 'Mower Man'.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

LOL  I used to have a neighbor who would just fly around the yard.  Both he and his wife were quite LARGE folks and it was very hard on the mowing equipment.  That said, it was also very entertaining for the rest of the neighborhood.   :P   (I always thought he needed a seat belt so he wouldn't have to expend so much effort staying in the seat)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 18, 2016, 11:05:04 AM

LOL  I used to have a neighbor who would just fly around the yard.  Both he and his wife were quite LARGE folks and it was very hard on the mowing equipment.  That said, it was also very entertaining for the rest of the neighborhood.   :P   (I always thought he needed a seat belt so he wouldn't have to expend so much effort staying in the seat)

Dennis

Our neighbor to the left of us does that.....he and the grown kids really fly around that yard.....missing a great deal too....and never use a trimmer.....some real interesting landscape tuffs of grass grow by summers end.....might as well mow with their eyes shut.... ;D
Jon