• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 11:10:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 411
Total: 411

dinner???

Started by Mugwump, January 22, 2016, 06:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...leftovers.....make it go away night  ;D.....tomorrow.........meat loaf (a biggun |^|)....lots of meat loaf and onion sandwiches for a few days.....MMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Let's see. No real dinner. Just been eating all day. Pizza, Chicken, Dessert, Chicken Noodle Soup and I will finish the day with a Peach Greek Yogurt. mim w!w
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Warned up dolma again for me.  I cant seem to get enough of them huh  I'll buy fixin's for a meatloaf tomorrow.  The way I made it last time was perfection.  I want to experience it again.  If this cold lasts long I will get into making hearty soups and stews.  Coq au vin sounds appealing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

All you can eat beer battered fish for me tonight. Mmmm

Ron Sower

Papa Murphy's pizza for us tonight, then off to Friday night bingo is what we did.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron