• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:47:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 596
Total: 596

It's Sunday

Started by wsantia1, January 07, 2024, 05:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. I want to announce the birth of my third Great Granddaughter. Her name is Isabella Luna Patton and she arrived at 9:49am yesterday.

She weighed in at a tiny 3 pounds and 10 ounces and I've been told that she is healthy but will stay in the ICU for a few days. My granddaughter is doing well but since she has health issues, she will probably be staying a few extra days in the hospital herself.

I will be heading to NYC tomorrow to visit with them for the next couple of days and I should be back home on Wednesday.

Today I have to get everything ready in this house for my absence so that will include water changes and getting Kobe's meds together for his stay in the kennel. I actually was able to get Kobe a suite in the kennel this time so hopefully he will be more comfortable. The kennel where he will be staying is also veterinary hospital so they have a vet there during the overnight hours.

That's it for me now. I have lots to do. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Congratulations, Willie! Safe trip and wonderful visit!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 07, 2024, 10:20:58 AMCongratulations, Willie! Safe trip and wonderful visit!

Thanks Ron
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Great new Willie!  Congratulations & be safe.  Have fun.   ;)

Barb

Congratulations Willie!  Tiny baby!  Enjoy your trip and be safe!  I am ill now, maybe Covid, will take the test in a few hours and let you know. It is like a head cold as of now.
Barb