• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 12:13:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 602
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 598
Total: 598

Friday greetings

Started by Barb, January 05, 2024, 06:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning and Happy New Year my friends!  Holiday frivolities over, deco put away, parties finished,  Whew, glad I can get back to a more normal and calm life, I hope.  I have just had too much going on since Oct.  You all too?  I did read all your postings I recently missed, so I am up to date with you all.  Dennis, that is some hobby you have with the bikes and riding and your mechanical skills! ainLiz glad you are selling fish again!! And Ron you are very busy as usual, especially with what seems like a new plant selling business again? 

I sure would like a large display tank filled with beautiful live plants, gravel and some small fish, like Endlers perhaps.  BUT my very hard and alkaline water just wont' grow them, other than Java Moss.  It is the only plant I can count on, but a big tank with just that isn't what I want. I do have a large sword in my discus tank, in a pot of gravel and soil, but leaves always have algae on them since I have an LED light right over it.
Have a good day and weekend, it is my Sat at the aquarium tomorrow, rainy, so it will be crowded.
Barb