• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:16:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 547
Total: 547

New Year's Eve, Eve

Started by wsantia1, December 30, 2023, 05:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hello everyone. I've been pretty busy with a few people coming through here for Christmas and other people stopping by while on their way to other destinations. It was good to see some folks that I haven't seen in years.

I am waiting for these holidays to be over with so I can focus on getting back to taking care of the fish in the basement. Unfortunately I've only been able to take care of the discus like I want to but that will all work itself out for the New Year.

I am also getting ready for another addition to the family which can happen at any moment now. It's going to be another girl. That's my third Great granddaughter. As of now I have no male descendants. I do have a middle aged stepson but he doesn't break up the girl party.

I am doing absolutely nothing for New Years Eve. I don't like to go out on that night anymore because of all the craziness that goes on and I don't party like I used to when I was a younger man.

Hopefully we can all be healthier 2024. I'll check in tomorrow to see how you are ending 2023.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

As long as the visits were good enough to make up for all the cleaning you did, it was worth it.

I'm not doing anything tonight, either.  If I were to celebrate a winter holiday it would be the solstice.  At least that has something in the natural world as its basis.

Always move forward. Never look back.