• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 01:40:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 608
Total: 608

Friday’s here and I am too!

Started by Ron Sower, December 29, 2023, 09:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi gang...

I thought I'd posted here Wednesday, but I guess not. I've caught up on your posts now. We've been busy. You guys have too, it appears.

I've had several new and a couple returning ppl visit to get fish and plants. Also, I picked up a bunch of nice fish and plants from a couple who are no longer able to care for their 5 tanks. A used aquarium dealer is taking the equipment which is good. I just don't have the strength or desire to muscle tanks around any more. Another friend has moved to Kentucky and brought most of his fishroom tanks to me. He did the muscling😁 and set them in the back of the house. Maybe I should open a used aquarium shop! Nothing like that near here.

Liz, I don't get anywhere near the enjoyment out of cleaning house that you do! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, LADY??🤣🤣🤣 To each his (or her) own, I guess👍🏼

I have the biggest plant order I've ever placed coming today. The LFS guy was serious about buying from me I guess.  There's going to be a lot of sorting this afternoon!

Hey Dennis, you can be on Facebook and just participate only in the groups you like.  I'm mostly in a bunch of fish groups and just ignore or remove myself from anything else. I, along with a few others, administer our club group. No BS there! I delete it immediately. It's a family friendly place and if they don't like it they can take their BS somewhere else for the enjoyment of those that give a s@&t. We don't need them.

Who's planning what for NYE? We're gonna have 4 couples over for drinks, horse's dovers, dinner and a couple games. One couple that came last year is away with family this year. We'll miss them. Prime rib is the entré.

I guess I've written enough today. Sometimes I get a little long-winded. Or should it be long-lettered? Or long-written? Or long-paragraphed?

Anyway, you guys have a good day. I will pop on later to see how y'all are doing.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 29, 2023, 09:07:46 AMHey Dennis, you can be on Facebook and just participate only in the groups you like.  I'm mostly in a bunch of fish groups and just ignore or remove myself from anything else. I, along with a few others, administer our club group. No BS there! I delete it immediately. It's a family friendly place and if they don't like it they can take their BS somewhere else for the enjoyment of those that give a s@&t. We don't need them.

I'm sure you are correct Ron.  For years FB earned a very bad rap in IT circles, so I probably didn't give it a fair shot.  When I was on there before, it was the time-line that kept showing all this unwanted BS.  Seemed like I spent all my time blocking unwanted info until it just wasn't worth the effort anymore.

Perhaps at a future date I'll spend some time learning how to use it properly and return to the platform...

It's never too late to start a new adventure!  Lol