• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:21:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 569
Total: 569

Thursday cleaning slowly

Started by LizStreithorst, December 28, 2023, 10:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good morning, folks.  I'm still cleaning but because I half killed myself yesterday, I'm going in slow motion today.  I had fun and the difference is dramatic, but I'm paying for it today.

I don't have much left.  Some dishes to wash, some laundry to fold after it comes out of the dryer, some tables to wax, and I MUST do something about the fishroom!!!   It's fish people coming.  They could care less about the house.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I'm done.  I did everything that I planned to do.  The whole place looks great.  I'm tired but happy.  I'll hurt in bed tonight and tomorrow, but it will have been worth it.  Time now for a nice hot bath and into bed to zone out watching the tube.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, what a lot of work, no wonder you hurt.  Bet the place sparkles now! What fish people are visiting?  Bryan by any chance?  All is OK here, all things considered.  But my left leg has begun hurting, on Dec 25, it is a similar pain I had in the right before my hip replacement. If it keeps hurting, next step is asking my Ortho Dr. to take xrays of my left knee and hip.  Only good thing, is I have excellent insurance and a great ortho surgeon.  Will let you know how it goes.  I am going to visit my kids and their spouses this weekend, and I refuse to let my daughters rooster attack me again.  This time I will be prepared.  Happy New Years a couple days early!
Barb