• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 04:37:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 566
Total: 567

Wednesday is for cleaning

Started by LizStreithorst, December 27, 2023, 12:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friends.  I've been busting my butt cleaning for the past 3 days.  A couple are coming for some Discus and a 125 gallon tank and I don't want it to be a disgrace.  Somehow I got it in my mind that since the rest wasn't a disaster, I should seal the floors.  For 3 days today I've been moving furniture, sweeping, vacuuming, hot water mopping, drying and then finally sealing.  I'm taking a break right now while the floor dries from mopping.  Once I put on the sealer I'll have be pretty much stuck in the fish room.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi Liz and everyone. Liz that cleanup sounds like a lot of work. I would have run out of gas after I did the cleanup part and before the sealing started. Lately I've been cleaning up as I go and I am happy to say that the house is still looking since before Christmas Eve. I'll try to keep it up after the new year.

It's been a damp and gloomy day here but the temps have been in the low 50s, so there will be no snow here even though we are expected to get lots of rain overnight.

After some doctors appointments this morning I am back in the fishroom doing water changes and cleaning up some filters. I have decided to put my FX6 back in service on my Discus tank. I think it will do well in that tank.  I have a Seachem 75 filter on that tank now and it sucks.

Have a great evening everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

That's what I always say I will do after I do a big clean, but it seems I can always find something I'd rather do than clean the house. 
Always move forward. Never look back.