• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:34:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 555
Total: 555

Christmas Eve, Eve

Started by wsantia1, December 23, 2023, 05:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I've been busy trying to get this house cleaned for the holidays and while it may not be sparkling clean it is clean enough to have a little company over. My company will be leaving tomorrow morning. Only Kobe and I know where/how I hid some mess that I couldn't get to.

After a lot of back and forth with my family I decided not to leave Kobe in a kennel for 3 nights while I go trotting up to NYC to visit my grandkids. Amazon made it easier for me by delivery my presents earlier this month.

I will still have to go to NYC in January for my great granddaughter's birth but that will be an overnight trip and Kobe can handle a night in the kennel. I had someone who wanted to keep Kobe for me but when I took him to her house for a couple of hours he turned into a 2 year old Jack Russell and basically drove her and her dogs crazy. huh

I have a different neighbor that invited me to her house for Christmas dinner and I accepted because I won't be the only invitee from the community. The community also set up an event where you can bring a dish to share with the other neighbors that are going there. I will probably drop by to say hello since I know most everyone here.

That's it for now. I wish you all all a Merry Christmas for now but I will probably be on a little later. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Good morning Willie.  Sounds like you have a great plan for the holiday.

I'm hoping the weather forecast holds true...  They are calling for sunny 55 degree day tomorrow.  Be perfect for a ride.

At any rate seems kinda quiet around here lately.  Hope all are well and have a wonderful holiday!

Barb

Hi Willie and Dennis, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year a bit early!  Remember I said it was cold here on thursday, well, that didn't last. It is 70 today! I saw people in shorts and tank tops and flip flops awhile ago at the mall.  Imagine that!  Willie, your Kobe and my Lucy and Cindy, all need us at home looking after them.  I won't leave them more than a night or two for the rest of their lives, probably not many more months or less. :'(

Dennis, hope you got out on your bike!  I have never done that, but I bet it is fun, out in the country that is.  Willie, enjoy your neighbor's holiday dinner. I will go to a friends house with others on Christmas for a big meal.  I am taking a fancy carrot cake I will make.  Wondering where Ron is?  Liz how is everything?
Barb

Ron Sower

Well hello friends! Thanks to Dennis reminding me of my password, I'm back on. Turns out getting into Mugs again had nothing to do with my enmail addy. THANK YOU, DENNIS

I still do cardio rehab with about 11 more sessions, so another month of it.  I hope I can continue to do the workouts in our exercise room by the clubhouse. It's hard for me to exercise just for the sake of exercising.

Yesterday I had a fellow that owns a LFS come by to get some fish I was offering. While here he got a bunch of plants too. Then as he left he said he'd buy plants from me on a regular basis. Later that night he texted me and wanted me to list all the plants and fish I had for sale. So I did, and he bought about half of them. So, I turned some inventory. I'm giving him my reseller pricing that I give to another reseller. We'll see if he continues.

Tomorrow we're going to see Boys in the Boat at the movie theatre at 1, then going have dinner at a party with some friends. We'll bake a cake in the morning to take. In the morning on Christmas Day we're gonna Facetime with the family in Tacoma and open gifts together. Then we're having 4 ppl join us for a ham dinner.

I guess that catches everyone up on most of the important stuff here in Az. I'll try to get back on here regularly, but if I miss a day or two...MERRY CHRISTMAS!☃️🎅🏻🎄🌴
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron