• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 10:33:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 574
Total: 574

Where Is Everyone?

Started by wsantia1, December 17, 2023, 12:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hello everyone. I see that I am the only one checking in lately. I realize that sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you are all alright. After a couple of weeks of doing medicals I am ok for now. Let's see what the next year brings for us. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Hey Willie, I've been under the weather for the last couple of weeks.  Picked up covid from work and then the cancer treatment kicked my butt too.

On the mend now, went back to work today.  At 7:30 break I was wishing I was home on the couch, but it got better as the day went on.

Work tomorrow then off until next Tuesday.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!!

wsantia1

Hey Dennis. Sorry to hear that you've been under the weather. The covid is definitely around here too. I use my mask when I go into places that are crowded. Hopefully the covid won't negatively affect your cancer situation.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Oh, Willie, I am so sorry I've neglected y'all.  It's just not right.  I had no excuse.  I haven't even logged in most days.  I've been mostly well.  I'll be grooming my neighbor Judy's little dog tomorrow.

I'll come back tomorrow morning and read up on all I've missed.  See everyone (I hope in the morning)

Dennis, it sounds like you are going through a rough spell.  I'll be thinking of you.  I wish you posted more often.
Always move forward. Never look back.