• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 08:59:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 42
Total: 42

Cold Tuesday

Started by LizStreithorst, October 31, 2023, 11:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Brrrr, friends.  It got down to 33 this morning and won't even warm up to 60 this afternoon.  Once I get my Rams shipped, I'll be spending the day hybernating.

I found out at the doctor yesterday that I'd lost 6 lbs and shrunk another 1 1/2".  I liked my former height of 5'3".  I'm not crazy about being 5' nothing.

Since I was almost over my illness, the doc could only guess at what was wrong with me.  He thinks I may have had the flu, but he did take blood to check on my liver function, since I was concerned about it.  Everything else he checked was excellent. 

He wanted me to pee in a cup and I let him know that I would test positive for canabis and that if he turned me in to the pain doctor I would have to kill him.  But he didn't care about pot.  He was checking to see if I had a UTI or bladder infection which I did not.  He told me, that some elderly women can have something wrong in the pee syspem that can make us feel terrible, just like I did.  I knew that because of what Barb went through with her mother.  He didn't think (but couldn't say for sure) that my cutting back on my Oxicodone threw me into withdrawal since I didn't go cold turkey.

He did tell me that I needed to call the pain doc and ask if it was OK for me to cut back.  It was possible that if I admitted to cutting back without permission that it would void my contract.  So we made a deal, just for fun.  I wouldn't tell on him giving me this information and he wouldn't tell that I smoke pot.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Glad to hear that you are feeling better Liz.  |^|  |^|  |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Thanks, Willie.  It's great to feel human again.
Always move forward. Never look back.