• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 05:37:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,363
  • Total Topics: 18,545
  • Online today: 843
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 834
Total: 834

I hate them meeces to pieces

Started by LizStreithorst, April 12, 2015, 04:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 19, 2015, 06:11:55 PM
No.  My evil Lhasa Apso.

LOL....my aunt had one.....dumber than a box of rocks....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mine isn't the canine brain in the house but she's not stupid.  Her protective instinct is way over developed.  She has gotten better since I've owned her but I thank God that her jaws are weak and her bite so under that when she attacks she can do no harm.  She can't even break skin but she doesn't know that and people are afraid of her.

I groomed her for a couple of years until her previous owner was having a baby and wanted to find her a home.  I'd never had a problem with the dog.  The previous owner never told me that she had a temperament problem :o  I found out when I was showing her off to my neighbor and she tried to bit him ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 19, 2015, 07:27:56 PM
Mine isn't the canine brain in the house but she's not stupid.  Her protective instinct is way over developed.  She has gotten better since I've owned her but I thank God that her jaws are weak and her bite so under that when she attacks she can do no harm.  She can't even break skin but she doesn't know that and people are afraid of her.

I groomed her for a couple of years until her previous owner was having a baby and wanted to find her a home.  I'd never had a problem with the dog.  The previous owner never told me that she had a temperament problem :o  I found out when I was showing her off to my neighbor and she tried to bit him ::)

My aunt Liz's pup, Punch', never met a person that he didn't like.....or a leg for that matter either.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

lol, lol, lol...It's an unfortunate breed characteristic.  They were bred in Tibet to guard the palaces.  Lhasa Apso supposedly means lion dog.  The may not be lions but they certainly believe in their hearts that they are.  When people around here ask what it Lhasa Apso means I say it means small hair dog with a bad attitude ;D

LizStreithorst

Read my lips.  No more meeces ;D  Haven't caught one for 3 days!  Grand total...17 meece and one dog.

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Only here can a daily report about the number of mice caught per day go on for five pages....and be fun to read. Hopefully word got out amongst the mouse community that Liz's house is to be avoided.  ;D

Once on a different fish forum two of us posted "Happy Thanksgiving". The thread got locked immediately and we were scolded with something about it not being fish related.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 22, 2015, 08:38:02 AM
Only here can a daily report about the number of mice caught per day go on for five pages....and be fun to read. Hopefully word got out amongst the mouse community that Liz's house is to be avoided.  ;D

Once on a different fish forum two of us posted "Happy Thanksgiving". The thread got locked immediately and we were scolded with something about it not being fish related.

GCCA is like that....Steve and I, caught flak for saying Go Bears/Go Packers....LOL....entirely to serious on some places, then they wonder why no one posts.....sheesh...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Sheesh it right!  BTW, I caught my foot in the kitchen this morning.  Thank God I was wearing slippers.  I guess I should update my count to 17 meece, 1 dog and one human.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 22, 2015, 04:51:00 PM
Sheesh it right!  BTW, I caught my foot in the kitchen this morning.  Thank God I was wearing slippers.  I guess I should update my count to 17 meece, 1 dog and one human.

LOL.....little snappers can get ya, if you're not careful..
Jon

Rjb3

I remember the football comments. And you're right. Even with a membership of 200 or so, nobody posts there very much. They could have used a little fun.

BTW, who's the guy in your avatar, Jon?

LizStreithorst

That's some old fart who can neither see nor hear and needs suspenders to hold his britches up ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on April 22, 2015, 08:36:15 PM
I remember the football comments. And you're right. Even with a membership of 200 or so, nobody posts there very much. They could have used a little fun.

BTW, who's the guy in your avatar, Jon?

LOL...beats me.....
Jon

GraphicGr8s

So Jon does this birthday make you 101 or 102?
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 22, 2015, 10:04:30 PM
So Jon does this birthday make you 101 or 102?

LOL....Pick one, I'd be happy to get to either... ;D
Jon