• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:22:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 891
Total: 891

I hate them meeces to pieces

Started by LizStreithorst, April 12, 2015, 04:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 15, 2015, 10:42:03 PM
11...finally!  I was afraid I wouldn't be catching my favorite late night snack :P

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

12 :-[ :-[ :-[  I knew that I was overrun with them but after 10 it became embarrassing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 16, 2015, 03:06:39 PM
12 :-[ :-[ :-[  I new that I was overrun with them but after 10 it became embarrassing.

ooh ooh.....enough for a stew... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

A stew...I'd never thought of that.  I've been deep frying for a late night snack.  I poach them and serve them with hollandaise sauce for brunch. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 16, 2015, 03:30:16 PM
A stew...I'd never thought of that.  I've been deep frying for a late night snack.  I poach them and serve them with hollandaise sauce for brunch.

You should write a cook book....."meeces for feastes".....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Just killed number 13.  I've lost my taste for mouse, poached or deep fried.  All I want is for this to end!   After I clear the fish room of them I'll need to put the traps in the laundry room and kitchen.  I don't think that there are any in either place but I bet I'm wrong.

GraphicGr8s

Time for BBQ mouse if you're tired of fried and poached.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

15  I seem to have killed all the ones in the fish room.  Yesterday the traps I ordered on line arrive so last night I set 2 in the laundry room and 2 in the kitchen.  Got one mouse in each room.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 18, 2015, 07:37:00 AM
15  I seem to have killed all the ones in the fish room.

I hate to say it Liz, but your cat is useless  LOL

Dennis

LizStreithorst

The cat has become like my horses and dogs...worthless companions that I love.  On the plus side I she hasn't killed the first song bird this year.  I don't need her for killing meece any more.  I'm the dread killer now.

No kills today, alas.  I did set 2 traps in the bed room though.  I have a couple of big holes eaten in the throw I cover myself when the nights are cool.  When it's warm it falls off  the bed on to the floor.  I think my Rat Terrier Tink made the holes.  She makes holes in pillows and pulls the stuffing out.  But since I'm the killer now I am constantly on the look out for any chance to catch a mouse.  I have 8 traps set.  I want to snag me one.  Yummmm ;)

LizStreithorst

2 more in the laundry room for a total of 17

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 19, 2015, 10:30:52 AM
I just caught one of my dogs ::)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....rat terrier?
Jon

LizStreithorst