• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 01:11:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 759
Total: 759

Sunday's coffee....early

Started by Mugwump, May 10, 2015, 03:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Coffee's wonderful......Manny decided that we should be up early, Heidi was moaning half the night because some idiots were setting off fireworks off in the country here somewhere ???....you could hear the faint booms going echoing....sounded more like gun fire ???

..but a slo-mo day coming up.....just molding out...period.... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Just back from my 3 mile walk in the fog.  Now to finish off my coffee which is very good and go feed the fish.  I think that today is moving day for the Koi fry. I've decided to go straight into a 55g with them. I'll leave some of the smaller ones in the 20g for a couple of more weeks to see if they get a growth spurt. If not, oh well...... ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

A semi-busy day for me. We had a party with a DJ at the clubhouse last night. Lotta fun. First time I've dances with so little pain in a long time!

Had the procedure done Friday and so far so good, and they tell me it could take 3-4 weeks to get the full effects. It may take that long for the nerves to die off.  So we'll see how it goes. I still have some pain, but not nearly as much and not leaving me feeling so dragged out and worthless all the time now!

And BTW...coffee was good this morning!! WE made fresh bean salsa this morning and I cut the potatoes for fries for dinner. Daughter and granddaughter coming over for Mother's Day grilling - Boigers and fries! Going to finish cleaning the floors now.

Happy Mothers' Day to you ladies!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Sound like you are feeling a bit better Ron, that's great news. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

You do sound better......enjoy the food and company today.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Good to hear that you're feeling better, Ron.  It's obvious from your "tone of voice".
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Glad your procedure was successful Ron.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Thanks, guys. It was a full day. The kids left about 6:00. Lucy took them home and I crashed! Hit the wall! Just went to bed for a short nap....When she got back I called our friends Stan and Barb and they came up to play cards for a little bit!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron