• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 01:34:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 621
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 608
Total: 609

Sassy===>

Started by Mugwump, August 26, 2016, 12:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we just got back from picking up little Sassy.....it's a bit early, but fine....all the pups are growing well and have has their last shot...a 5/1....she travels well...she slept against Jan's leg all the way home... |^|...what a sweetie....her and Bandit, almost ok....her and da demon....blah....Manny won't go near her yet......it won't be long tho....LOL....

Pics and details later.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...riding in da car with her bear.. 8)

we got her a Teddy bear, and rubbed it all over her bro/sisters so she'd have their smell on it....she loves it  ;D |^| ;D

...she found me in the kitchen....she'd just been by Bandit....so back to a safe place  ;D

..in fact, so safe that she decided to rest a bit... |^|

...been outside..meet the cats again...explored the house following me around.....now time for another big stretch...and a little nap....

..she's precious.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

She a beauty Jon & Jan. She looks like she feels at home already. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 26, 2016, 04:03:36 PM
She a beauty Jon & Jan. She looks like she feels at home already. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

It's been a big day for her.....and us......she's a good little gal.....p'd once on her pad.....and TWICE outside in the backyard..... |^| |^| |^|..ate all her dinner and is drinking water here.....

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 26, 2016, 05:15:20 PM
I'm happy for you.

Thanks Liz.....we're so happy too.... |^|...she's settling in more and more now....her posture is more erect, and she prances and lopes after things....then has the puppy pounce...............she's going to be so easy to spoil  :P :P :P :P :P :P

(she ate and pooped outside tonight).... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 26, 2016, 06:12:02 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 26, 2016, 05:15:20 PM
I'm happy for you.

Thanks Liz.....we're so happy too.... |^|...she's settling in more and more now....her posture is more erect, and she prances and lopes after things....then has the puppy pounce...............she's going to be so easy to spoil  :P :P :P :P :P :P

(she ate and pooped outside tonight).... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Off to a good start.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Golly, Mugs, she's cute!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

How was Sassy's first night in her new home. Was there much crying? I know when I first brought Kobe home he wailed all night long. lol
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 27, 2016, 08:06:44 AM
How was Sassy's first night in her new home. Was there much crying? I know when I first brought Kobe home he wailed all night long. lol

..yes, she was lonely and cried.....I got up at around 10:30pm and took her to front room...I tried to lay on the couch and hang my arm over to stroke and comfort her....she and I, slept off/on all night...not much shut eye for either of us....I we finally got up around 1:30am, or so, and flipped the 'puter' on to check ball scores and whatever....tried for a quick nap about 4:30am.....but ... wfwf

...hopefully it'll be better tonight..?..poor thing..............but she sure likes to cuddle tho.. ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 27, 2016, 08:32:03 AM

..yes, she was lonely and cried.....I got up at around 10:30pm and took her to front room...I tried to lay on the couch and hang my arm over to stroke and comfort her....she and I, slept off/on all night...not much shut eye for either of us....I we finally got up around 1:30am, or so, and flipped the 'puter' on to check ball scores and whatever....tried for a quick nap about 4:30am.....but ... wfwf

...hopefully it'll be better tonight..?..poor thing..............but she sure likes to cuddle tho.. ;D

As you well know she'll be fine. 2c2 |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 27, 2016, 08:34:55 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 27, 2016, 08:32:03 AM

As you well know she'll be fine. 2c2 |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

yes, it'll just take a bit of time.....she did a little bark at Manny this morning....LOL.....it blew his cool...LOL.....Bandit is making overtures at being friends and is being considered..... he's getting that little GSD tilted head look....priceless....LOL
Jon

BallAquatics

Great looking pup Jon.  Thanks for sharing in the excitement with us.  Great photos, she looks like a real sweetie.

Dennis

Mugwump

...she's sleeping again....maybe I should take the hint?    |^|
Jon