• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:43:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 614
Total: 614

baby 'boids'...

Started by Mugwump, July 04, 2016, 02:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..yep, looks like a couple nests full.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Sounds great. Congrats. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

LOL......I think there will be more in the next few days also....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Best of luck with them.  Which which boids?  Pics would be nice.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 04, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
Best of luck with them.  Which which boids?  Pics would be nice.

Jan has young pairs of various finches....chocolate society, zebras, dwarf zebras and black cheek zebras....

also, Shrek and Fiona are brooding eggs too..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

BIRD FACTORY...!   to go along with   
ANGEL FACTORY...!!
|^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 05, 2016, 11:38:33 AM
BIRD FACTORY...!   to go along with   
ANGEL FACTORY...!!
|^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

.....getting close....LOL  |^|
Jon

sschind

You know Jon, to us reptile people Boids means something completely different.  I though Jan finally saw the light and got herself a real pet. 
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on July 12, 2016, 11:19:36 PM
You know Jon, to us reptile people Boids means something completely different.  I though Jan finally saw the light and got herself a real pet.

..you're dreaming....LOLOLOLOLOL...

..lots of little peeps going on in there....one couple are feeding three really hungry babies.... |^|....it appears that there will be more little peepers soon too...
Jon

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on July 13, 2016, 07:16:30 AM
Quote from: sschind on July 12, 2016, 11:19:36 PM

..you're dreaming....LOLOLOLOLOL...

..lots of little peeps going on in there....one couple are feeding three really hungry babies.... |^|....it appears that there will be more little peepers soon too...

I have an ex girlfriend who used to complain about peepers.  I told her to close her curtains and they would go away. 
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

LizStreithorst

I'm glad she's an ex.  Imagine being bothered by the lovely sound as peepers?  It's on a par with being annoyed by hummingbirds. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 13, 2016, 01:57:49 PM
I'm glad she's an ex.  Imagine being bothered by the lovely sound as peepers?  It's on a par with being annoyed by hummingbirds.

+1  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron